Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hey friends I know it's been a while, been busy. God is so good! all the time! I had the priviledge to go to youth evangelist conference this last month and it was awsome. I would like to share some things that I brought home with me. first I chose to beleive: I won't dwell on my failures and imperfections, I choose to beleive God has a plan for my life---HE wants me as HIS living creation, not a slave to self destruction. In other words He wants me to serve HIm and not my self. also want to share his Thank You; Thank you Father for my eyes that I see, my ears that I hear, my legs that I dance, my arms that hug and my heart that beats for YOU!  Is it not just the most awsome thing in the world to know that GOD love you and wants to bless you and use you for HIS glory. It makes me want to shout, wooo, halleluiah!!!! Be blessed my friends, till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment