Saturday, June 11, 2011

SURRENDERI

If you begin to question your surrender or GOD'S acceptance of it, then your wavering faith will produce a wavering experience. You will find it a great help to put your reckoning into words, say over and over to yourself , and to your GOD "LORD I am Your's I yeild myself up entirely to You, and I beleive that You accept me. I leave myself with You. Work in me all the good pleasures of Your will." and I will only lie still in YOUR HANDS and trust YOU. This is a paragraph from the book "The Christian"s Secret of a Happy Life" by Hannah Whitall Smith. I had to share it wih yall because it is so good. If we could only get to this place where we just lie still in GOD'S HANDS, oh how very Happy we could be. Can you see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment